The Elf on the Shelf has become a family tradition that everyone looks forward to. So much so that the ideas for our elf friend get more and more creative.
Here are our famiizuu mamas top 20 favourite ideas!
1) Building snowmen
2) Getting frozen by Elsa
3) Helping decorate the tree
4) Elf taken hostage
5) Taking a potty break
6) Drinking a juice box in the fridge
7) Making snow angels in flour on the counter
8) Taking a bubble bath in marshmallows
9) Sliding down the railing
10) sitting in a toy car
11) Turning the Milk Green!
12) reading a book
13) Flying in the air like a super hero (either hang from ceiling fan or from ceiling)
14) Fishing - use gold fish crackers!
15) Trapped in a jar of candies/cookies
16) Having a dance party with his friends
17) Playing board games with his friends
18) Having a movie and popcorn night
19) Getting into shape
20) Decorating for the holidays
This is just the beginning and I expect our famiizuu members will get even more creative as the days go by. We look forward to hearing from each of you what your favourite Elf on the Shelf prank was this year!